
These stickers are very nice and certainly brighten up a wall space, however they are not as brightly colored as in the photo shown on Amazon. This is one of the reasons I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. They still looked great..just if you want bright..these are not it.
In addition, they are a little on the thin side. I was quite happy with them so I can't really complain except that I don't know how many redos you would get before they would tare.
Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase. The decals are quite attractive and do really add that little something extra to my wallspace.
In addition, they are a little on the thin side. I was quite happy with them so I can't really complain except that I don't know how many redos you would get before they would tare.
Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase. The decals are quite attractive and do really add that little something extra to my wallspace.
Product Description
Decorate your children's and nursery's room walls with these beautiful stickers! These removable, repositionable, and reusable stickers are the perfect and convenient way to adorn and decorate any space. Easy to peel off and to stick on walls, doors, windows, tables, refrigerators, and more! When you want to reposition your friends peel them off with ease without peeling off paint/wallpaper and without leaving behind any residue. Store for next year! Perfect for nurseries, homes, stores, dorms, and anywhere else! It'll liven up any room and give it a new vibrant life! Genuine wall stickers include official Hyundae Sheet logo.

Features
- Decorate interior walls or windows of home, bathroom, office, dorm, or store
- Apply to furniture (refrigerator, table, desk, kitchen cabinets, drawers, etc.)
- Easy to apply, remove, reposition, and reuse without leaving damage or residue
- Set includes all stickers shown in picture; Cubic detail; Eco-friendly; Made of PVC
- Ideal for dry, clean, and smooth surfaces
No comments:
Post a Comment