
On the day I received my sachets, upon walking to the mailbox, the air around it smelled of fragrant lavender. I knew then, that these sachets would be exactly what I wanted and they even exceeded my expectations. They are truly beautiful and the smell is wonderful. My home is now filled with the lovely scent of lavender. The service was very prompt, they were packaged well, and I could not be happier with the both the service and the product itself. I would not hesitate to purchase these sachets again. They would also make lovely gifts for others who appreciate the fine fragrance of French Lavender.
Product Description
One dozen fragrant lavender sachets, suitable for gift-giving and made fresh-to order specially for you by Zziggysgal

Features
- Zziggysgal 12 Organic French Lavender Sachets
- 3X4" drawstring sachets filled with dried lavender
- Each sachet is decorated with a ribbon rosette
No comments:
Post a Comment