Friday, March 15, 2013

Compac 15300 Deluxe Closet Fresehner - Ocean Air 2 Count

Compac 15300 Deluxe Closet Fresehner - Ocean Air 2 Count
I was really hoping this product would work in my closet; however, I am sadly disappointed. My closet smelled fresher for the first day or so, but by the 3rd or 4th day, any scent was long gone. My closet does not smell fresh and it definitely does not smell "ocean-air fresh!" The clothes hanging in that closet are not stinky; they are just rarely worn and I wanted something to keep them smelling fresh. On the plus side, I did not spend very much for them - they come in packets of 2. Perhaps they would work better in a much smaller closet. The closet they were hanging in was a normal sized, bedroom closet. I will not be purchasing these again, but I will continue to look for a product that addresses my needs.

Product Description

Keep your closet smelling fresh and clean with the Deluxe Closet Freshener. Breathe in the scent of fresh smelling clothes every time you open your closet without the use of harmful chemicals. Just peel off the label and hang the Deluxe Closet Freshener on your closet rod for a fresh smell that lasts for months.

Compac 15300 Deluxe Closet Fresehner - Ocean Air 2 Count


Features

  • Fits on any standard closet rod
  • Compact design won't take up space
  • Replace every 2 months for best results
  • Available in 3 deluxe, fresh scents: Lavender, Mulberry and Ocean Air
  • Great for off-season clothing storage

No comments:

Post a Comment