Monday, March 18, 2013

Citrus Magic Solid Odor Absorber, Fresh Citrus, 20-Ounce

Citrus Magic Solid Odor Absorber, Fresh Citrus, 20-Ounce
Having tried countless methods of removing the damp odor in my home common in Louisiana, I settled on baking soda in a bowl placed in the ac return. I took a chance on this after visiting a public restroom in a local car dealership. The restroom was so refreshing I was compelled to let the manager know how much this was appreciated. A smaller version of the citrus magic kept the restroom odor free with a pleasant not overpowering aroma. I purchased the 20oz on Amazon and placed it behind the filter of my ac return vent. Before the ac cycled completly my whole house just simply had a relaxing pleasing aroma. I will be keeping these on hand and replacing when necessary. It works that good!!!

Product Description

Citrus magic solid odor absorber citrus scent 20-ounce provides continuous odor control. Using a unique dual action formula that utilizes vegetable based odor eliminators and baking soda. Ideal for basements, closets and car.

Citrus Magic Solid Odor Absorber, Fresh Citrus, 20-Ounce


Features

  • Lasts 12 to 14 weeks
  • Magically absorbs bad odor
  • Freshens air naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment