
I was impressed by the positive reviews, so perhaps expected much more. Was a bit disappointed but since I needed a room separation from floor to ceiling in order to heat or cool just part of the house, this was my only option without hiring a contractor. Warning: the panels are not double-sided - the back side doesn't look good so I consider this improper product description. And yes, it's flimsy, and the panels are not moving very easy on the tracks. I found it much easier to pass thru between the panels than sliding them back and forth. Also, looks and feels much more like paper than fabric. This product is perhaps suitable for hiding a storage or similar that is not used very often. I'd definitely price it twice less. If I haven't started the installation, I perhaps would've returned it.
Product Description
A sliding panel is a great alternative to traditional vertical blinds and works perfect as a room divider, closet cover, sliding glass door, patio door or large window

Features
- Adjustable track size 43 1/4" up to 78"
- 4 fabric panels at 22" x 96"
- Adjust height to desired measurement.
- All hardware included and easy to install
- Open left to right, right to left, or center open it is up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment